BARE essential oils are the shiz and I simply love the
bejesus out of these little bottles of plant-based
elixirs. I’m a total convert; I ingest them (just a
few drops of peppermint or lemon oil into my water
is delish), I inhale them (using my diffuser) and
I massage them into my skin.
BARE essential oils are the shiz and I simply love the bejesus out of these little bottles of plant-based elixirs. I’m a total convert; I ingest them (just a few drops of peppermint or lemon oil into my water is delish), I inhale them (using my diffuser) and I massage them into my skin.
The BARE Oils range are the highest quality essential oil available; 100% organic (certified by USDA), therapeutic grade and they smell bloody ah-mazing. From “soil-to-oil” the BARE Oils range are ever-present in my daily life. My faves include –
- Lemon Oil – I mix a few of drops with turmeric, black pepper and apple cider vinegar with warm water for a super-charged tonic thats great for digestion and inflammation.
- Boost Blend – I just inhale it straight out of the bottle for a little energy hit during the day. Yes it sounds odd – but just between you and me – I’ve put way worse up my nose and a quick whiff of organic rosemary, lemongrass and spearmint is a much cleaner afternoon pick-me-up.
- Peppermint Oil – this is great in a smoothie or straight into a water bottle for a refreshing drink that makes my belly happy.
- Frankincense Oil – the mother of all oils, I rub this on my third eye before meditation.
- Sweet Dreams Blend – I massage this onto Ben’s temples before bed, it sends him straight to sleep.
The BARE oils range has given me –
- A deeper, more restful sleep
- Improved digestion
- Headache relief
- Clearer skin
- A cleaner, fresher home
- Increased energy
- An easy way to relax at the end of a big day
So what exactly are BARE essential oils?
I believe in the magic of plants and the healing power of these soul-soothing elixirs.
Essential oils are basically the ‘essence‘ of the plant. Once extracted, the plant’s beneficial properties are concentrated into a powerful essential oil thats used for countless mental, physical, and emotional benefits.
Yes friends, lavender is calming, peppermint soothes the belly and tea tree oil is a great antiseptic. But oregano is also amazing for treating a sore throat, clary sage is an aphrodisiac and lemongrass is a brilliant muscle relaxant – plant power baby.
About BARE Oils
BARE Oils source all raw materials and plants from their native (indigenous) region. Think ginger and clove from Madagascar, bergamot from Italy, rosemary from Morocco and eucalyptus from Australia.
These plants come from only the best organic farms that meet stringent US National Organic Standards to be USDA Certified Organic. These plants are meticulously cultivated with no harmful chemicals and harvested at each plant’s peak compound bearing season.
The oils are extracted from the plant using a steam distillation or are cold-pressed without chemicals. BARE Oils come from the 1st distillation or press which is a fancy-pants way of saying that these are some potent fu*kery oils.
Yes friends, my love of essential oils runs deep and BARE Oils are the shizz. Contact me to learn more about incorporating these magical bottles of plant-based elixirs into your life too.
THE BARE OILS SPIEL
Outside in, the health benefits of ancient wisdom
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. BARE oil uses range from aromatherapy, household cleaning products, personal beauty care and natural medicine treatments. Essential oil benefits come from their antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These healing oils are rapidly growing in popularity because they act as natural medicine without any side effects. The incredible and diverse health benefits are supported by, leading functional medicine practitioners. YOR Health’s certified USDA Organic Essential Oils are the highest grade product available on the market.